Ready, Willing & Waiting For New Homes
Potbellies (above) available for adoption:
- Doris – adult female approx 5yrs old- not for homing to home with children under 12yrs of age
- 3 females who were born on the 20th of March 2016 – need more handling but come when called
- Rodge – castrated male who was born on the 1st of July 2016, very friendly & gentle
- Females – born in June/July 2018
- Males castrated – born in June/July 2018
In line with Department of Agriculture regulations we can only rehome pigs to someone who has (or is willing to get) a pig herd number … the application form can be found here
All our pigs are use to having plenty of room for roaming around and a shed to go into at night / during bad weather. They keep their shed so clean that the only time it is actually necessary to go in there is to top up/replenish their bedding.
If you or anyone you know would be interested in adopting any of them please contact us for more information.
Just like all other animals, pigs need the company of their own kind, we will not let you just take one to live on it’s own.